Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
09-09-2011, 06:24 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2011 06:25 AM by Forever Secret.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
(08-09-2011 02:02 PM)beatrice4ruth Wrote:  I can't agree more. It would really be sickening. I am clinging on all the press releases' phrase of "the woman he loves, Ruth"
I am still sick about the press release. But I believe that
Series 10 Spoiler: show
Harry is meeting Elena at the Russian ballet, not at a ball. The meaning of their meeting would change. Harry must be trying to find out who is impersonating him and why Elena is suggesting that Harry is still asking her to spy on her husband.

I can't help smiling when
Series 10 Spoiler: show
the press release for Episode 2 mentions "ballet". I suppose that Ruth would attend the official reception after the ballet as a translator. I am still remembering the lovely 3.5 scene in which Ruth was watching "Red Shoes". She looked so sweet and innocent. Times have changed.

Oh goodness
Series S10 Spoiler: show
I'm clinging on to that phrase as well Wink Everyone know no one gets to even touch Harry... unless it's Ruth, the thought of Elena and Harry getting closer during S10 makes me feel a bit ill Tongue

The Writers have to know what an uproar that would be if anything ever came close to happening between Harry and Elena Wink
Then again maybe the writers want to torture us and see how long we can hold out Tongue
A jealous Ruth would be an interesting thing to see, if Harry and Elena get close and Ruth was aware of their 'personal history'... it depends how deep Harry and Elena's history goes... I mean, it could turn out he didn't actually have any kind of affair with her during that operation after all, that it was just work, but getting someone to spy on their husband, there had to be some thing that made her decide to do it (Like Adam and Ana in S6) Wink Tongue

My mistake, I meant Ballet... which could be a black tie event in Episode 2 and not 1, I can't see their being a black tie event of Ep1 at all with everything else thats going on (Harry's inquiry, introducing new characters, Max Witts death being solved ect)
If it's what we saw in the trailer (Which might not be for Episode 1, its just a teaser and judging from the fact there are clips with Harry in a Tux and in a suit having a gun against him makes me think its not just an ep 1 trailer)
then it can't be some kind of secret meeting between Harry and Elena because we know Ilya is there. (We saw someone trying to attack him and Harry stopped the oncoming attack) then again it might not be the same episode as the one in the 8 second trailer.
So perhaps she wants to find out just what exactly is going on, but with enough cover from people around her to protect her from the FSB who are trying to track her down.
If they are trying to get to her does this mean Ilya knows that she once spied on him, would he not have questions as to why the FSB are looking for his wife and how much exactly does Sasha know about it? Why does he know and how does he know his mother his spied on her own side?

Is the idea of someone impersonating Harry part of a bigger story arc over the whole Series or is it more for the Ep1 storyline... or is it the actual running storyline for S10? It seems like too much of a complex thing for it to just fit into 1 episode Wink

I like the idea of Ruth being there as a translator Smile will she be dressed up as well though, undercover perhaps?

I'm off for a cuppa tea... my brains hurting Tongue

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 09-09-2011 06:24 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM