Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
09-09-2011, 10:15 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2011 11:53 AM by beatrice4ruth.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
I don't know about a spoiler free interview with such comments about H/R. It gave me a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach!

Series 10 Spoiler: show
I am very worried about the remarks "the uncompromising toughness of Spooks" and "an ending that is faithful to the spirit of the show, the characters, and reflects the ten years of great drama". In the back of my mind I have always feared that both Harry and Ruth might be sacrificed for the principle of great drama. It will make me very angry if Kudos will give us their so predictable trademark ending. I hope that Kudos will be audacious in a positive way.

Series 10 Spoiler: show
I am concerned about the writers' response to the question if "they kept anything from the Grid set as a souvenir when filming was completed?" I cannot help wondering about their reply "The only thing we managed to swipe was a small piece of fake glass from the final episode." Does it mean that there is an explosion or somebody is shot on the Grid. I am thinking of the glass walls in Harry's office. To me this sentence is a huge spoiler and not in a good way.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 09-09-2011 10:15 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM