Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
09-09-2011, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2011 08:14 PM by beatrice4ruth.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
Series 10 Spoiler: show
A loss of faith between Harry and Ruth because of Elena does make more sense to me than a renewed romantic involvement between Harry and Elena. I do not understand why Harry and Ruth have to go through so much to enjoy a true love story. As a regular Spooks fan, I do not expect "Ruth riding in on a unicorn to marry Harry in a white suit". I know that the writers have a wicked sense of humor, perhaps even more so when one thinks of the urban definition of "unicorn" (one learns a lot on Twitter and in looking for synonyms).

Interesting point about the promotion. Since Ruth has gunned down an assassin, I hope that Towers will not promote her as a field officer. We know what that would lead to.

Sorry about the speculation but
In the BBC credits there is a mention of a young Sascha. How old is young Sascha? It might give us a clue whether young Sascha was conceived or born at the time of Harry's stay in Berlin. Before DNA testing, young Elena could have pretended that young Sascha was her husband's child if Harry was indeed the father. Young Harry might not have realized the truth, only "old" Harry got the shock of his life. It is interesting to note that there is a young Harry, a young Elena and a young Sascha but no young Ilya.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 09-09-2011 05:48 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM