Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
11-09-2011, 06:01 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2011 06:14 AM by loladom.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
It is most certainly
Series 10 Spoiler: show
Ruth. Certainly not a cheek kiss and there is a forcefulness and passion to it. I'd say a snatched kiss. And I'm with Sparky, a goodbye kiss.

Now this doesn't necessarily mean the end, it could be as Sparky says :

like a kiss goodbye - I'm thinking she's the one doing the running this series (as much as either of them do) and he's trying to protect her in someway (proabably because of this 'big secret') and is therefore pushing her away.
[/quote]
or it could be
Harry has to go undercover to sort out his impersonator, he's quitting after the inquiry or any other such teasing they want to do to us! Aside from the kiss, I'm intrigued by Ruth's voice overs (rare that she gets the trailer words) -

"We're made of secrets, you and I" and " This can't be the end"

I C A N N O T WAAAAIIIITT!!!!!!!!!
Oh god! Look further in the trailer folks. I got so excited about the
H&R kiss that I missed the part with H and Elena further on! Upon rewind, it is clear that Harry and Elena are in some kind of passionate embrace in the park (PF is smoldering) and Ruth appears to witness from behind the bushes. The hand holding is also Elena and not Ruth. The dark coat is on Elena in the park. The question is though - is it really Harry?

Right, I have to get a grip. This is ridiculous!
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - loladom - 11-09-2011 06:01 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM