Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
11-09-2011, 11:56 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
(11-09-2011 12:57 AM)beatrice4ruth Wrote:  I am puzzled.
Series 10 Spoiler: show
How come a few hours ago it was thought that Harry was kissing Elena? The head could only belong to Ruth.

I know that my speculations are often wrong, but

I wonder whether
Series 10 Spoiler: show
the kissing scene was shot at the beach by the Thames according to the pictures of the fans. Harry and Ruth with her white coat were on the beach, so was the HS. They seemed to have some sort of argument, then the HS left. I remember that the fans were puzzled by the fact that HS was seen with Harry and Ruth on the beach, not in his office.

According to the fans, there was an intense discussion between Harry and Ruth. I believe that Harry left too. If Harry and Ruth had kissed so passionately, the fans would have gone crazy and crushed the internet. It is possible that the kissing scene was shot later, at a secluded area. I have the impression that this kiss is not the first one since 5.5.

Ruth seemed to have been crying on the steps to the beach, perhaps after the departure of Harry. Was Harry sent undercover to discover who was the impersonator and that's why Ruth was crying?

I have many more questions about this riveting trailer. We have a whole week to speculate about them.

Easy answer is
Series S10 Spoiler: show
Someone saw it but didnt get a good look at who Harry was kissing and assumed it was Elena, its so difficult to tell at full speed who that is but slowed down that woman is definatly Ruth!
So over Twitter the place went crazy over the rumour the Harry was snogging someone else when he wasn't, they just didnt get a good look at the scene until later when it was uploaded to youtube Smile

I'm also thinking that it could be the beach scene where they kiss, but would they film a passionate kiss in public? Could it be a different scene Smile

I like you're idea of this not being the first kiss since 5.5 as well! So can we expect more kisses in S10? I HOPE SO!

Does anyone else think that the crying could be linked the the fact Tariq is in trouble in 10.2? We've heard the PR the line "Can he get back in time to Thames House", so could it be Ruth crying at the loss of another close friend a colleague? Just a different way of looking at it Smile

I'm still not like the way Elena is touching Harry's face...ew.... ew...ew, but perhaps it makes Ruth jealous enough to finally let Harry in and stop being so closed Smile

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 11-09-2011 11:56 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM