Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
13-09-2011, 12:35 AM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2011 12:36 AM by beatrice4ruth.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
Isn't strange how we all interpret the scenes differently.

Series 10 Spoiler: show
Harry did not look too thrilled when Elena touched his face in another scene. Even though Elena is still very attractive and elegant, she is no Ruth with her dimple smile (we might see it again in this series), expressive face and beautiful eyes. I do not know how Harry can resist Ruth. Sorry, I could not help myself.

I cannot make up my mind whether Harry was holding Elena because she was trying to embrace him. I did not see any passion in Harry when he was with Elena. Some fans think that Elena was shot in the park and that’s why Harry was holding her. It might be because in Episode 2 the FSB was after her and her son Sascha had to take deadly action to protect her. All I know is that Ruth must have witnessed the scene and perhaps came to the wrong conclusion.

Yes, it was Ruth who was holding Harry's hand in the field. He seemed to reciprocate her touch. I love that scene.

I will be happy when the first episode is over. We will able to draw a more accurate picture of what's happening.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 13-09-2011 12:35 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM