Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
13-09-2011, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2011 10:07 AM by beatrice4ruth.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
The article by Ian Wylie makes me so sick that I really do not feel like speculating.

Series 10 Spoiler: show
Ruth and Towers? Huh Perhaps it will make Harry jealous, since he does not know about it. Except for the brief shot of Towers and Ruth, this is very unexpected. I should be happy, since Ruth is my favorite and I want all the best for her. But that!

My only hope is NW's comment: "..her (Ruth) and Harry are trying to find a way of working together without bringing their personal feelings into the workplace too much. But it’s sort of impossible for them because of what they mean to each other now. So it’s as it’s always been in a sense because it’s there whether it’s written or not."
Don't tell me more of they will/they will not.

Certainly Harry and Elena. We all guessed about that.

I still think that Ruth is everything that Harry needs: she shares the same convictions and is perfect for him emotionally and intellectually.
How wrong I was!

I will try to enjoy the spy side of S10 and forget about H/R. At least it seems to be confirmed that there will be a dramatic ending. Perhaps Harry will realize then what he has lost (though he ought to know by now) and which can never be found again. What a romantic fool!

The writers promised us the conclusion of H/R. According to the article, it seems it has happened but not in the way we would like.

I am still hoping that H/R will sudden develop again near the end of S10. After all the actors, at the time of the inteview, did not really know what would happen to H/R.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 13-09-2011 09:57 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM