Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
13-09-2011, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2011 01:54 PM by beatrice4ruth.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
At least it seems that
Series 10 Spoiler: show
Sascha is not Harry's son. What a relief! A press release has even hinted that Harry might be killed. There were rumors about Ruth's death on Twitter. Perhaps it was a smokescreen or perhaps both of them die in an explosion, hence the pieces of glass collected from the grid by Sam Vincent. Did we not see an explosion in the trailer?

I am relieved that Harry and Ruth are talking about retirement. I hope it is together and perhaps their relationship has moved on, despite Elena. I am wondering whether Harry had an idealized memory of Elena like people remember their first love. I do not understand the shot where Elena touches him and Harry did not seem that happy. Perhaps he was overwhelmed.

I hate the idea of Harry and Elena. At least they are of the same age. Do you not think that when we see Ruth, Harry and Elena together, we can really see the difference in age between Ruth and Harry? One newspaper talks about the old love (Elena) and the new love (Ruth). I love that picture where the three of them are together. The conversation must have been uncomfortable. Luckily for Ruth's ego or perhaps not, Towers seems to have taken a shine to her.

According to Digital Spy, it is Ruth who ends the relationship seemingly: "Does Ruth find out about this? "Ruth finds out in the first episode - I tell her. And it's the start of a new direction for their relationship." I always thought that she would forgive Harry a liaison even with a Russian spy. Perhaps there is more to it, such as leaking of classified information by Harry.

Can somebody explain to me why these reviews are so negative and up to now the only headline we saw was "...might destroy Harry and the WOMAM HE LOVES, RUTH"? What happened to the passionate kiss and the hand holding in the trailer? The reviews and the trailer clash. Was it intentional misinformation by Kudos? And what happened to the "consummation of their love"?What's going on?

The H/R relationship is so painful that it is truly unfair to the loyal fans.

Why is nobody reacting to these reviews? Are we all in shock?

For Agent Acme I think that you find instructions on how to put spoilers under Help. I always double-check my spoilers with Preview Post. I often make mistakes.
Are we getting mixed messages from PF and NW about series 10? What do you think?
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 13-09-2011 11:59 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM