Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
14-09-2011, 01:21 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
I share your mood. I think that I am more depressed now than I will be by 10.6. I do not understand why the interviews are so early in the filming and why the reviews are not updated. It beats the purpose of promoting the show.

Series 10 Spoiler: show
The storyline of Harry finding his lost love Elena is just too similar to Lucas's arc with Maya. Usually Spooks does not repeat the same plot, especially two series in a row. I can't believe how ridiculously affected I am by the kiss of young Harry and young Elena in the clip. Luckily, the full trailer gives us some hope that we are not going to see a full-blown romance between old Harry and old Elena.

The picture of a dashing Harry and a 1920's movie star Ruth at the reception/ball is what we want to watch in series 10. We certainly do not want to look at the picture of Harry and Elena together at the ballet in Episode 2. It feels so wrong. Let's hope that Harry is at the ballet to get more information about the impersonator and nothing more. Perhaps it is the place where Elena touches the face of a rather disgusted-looking Harry. I can't make up my mind whether Elena is really interested in rekindling their love affair or whether she is back to her old spy tricks.

I am more concerned that Harry's secret has to do with the killing of innocent victims during the Cold War. I do not believe that Harry committed treason, now that we know that there is an impersonator. Would Harry admit to Ruth the full extent of his secret in episode 1? Perhaps he will have to if he wants to discover the impostor.

I am repeating to myself that I have to try to enjoy the old-fashioned spying feel of series 10 and nothing more. At least we are warned not to expect too much re H/R and perhaps we will be pleasantly surprised.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 14-09-2011 01:21 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM