Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
15-09-2011, 03:38 AM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2011 03:42 AM by loladom.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
(14-09-2011 04:32 PM)Silktie Wrote:  My theory on the H&R storyline in season 10 is as follows:

When they wrote and shot the first three or four episodes, there was still a chance that this would not be the last season. As a result, they felt they couldn't bring H&R together this season, and set about putting all sorts of problems in their path. Hence lots of doom and gloom for the pair in the first few episodes. Then the decision was taken that this would be the last season, and they realised they better bring H&R to a point before the end. Cue a dramatic change and sudden rediscovery of their feelings for each other in the last few eps. We'll see them together for at least the last two or three episodes, before a final tragedy befalls them and it all ends in tears. Or, less likely, they get to have a promising ending.

I agree. I firmly believe they will have some screen time where they are together, the writers do seem to like this relationship. Whether they will get the happy or tragic ending is of course up in the air.

I keep reading how Harry is temporarily reinstated because he is needed. If his revelation is this big, when he is back temporarily, it may well be that it's the final behaviour the powers that be need to retire him off to end the series. I believe PF that they won't kill Harry.

I don't feel all the depression and doom and gloom. I am super excited. The actors are supposed to lead us a merry dance after all. I want to give it a chance to thrill me and take me on a journey, and keep an open mind about their vision. I agree with A Cousin - bring it!!! Can't bloody wait.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - loladom - 15-09-2011 03:38 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM