Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
15-09-2011, 10:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
Kudos can’t afford not to use the PF/NW chemistry till the conclusion of series 10, whether it is happy or sad. I wish that they had not scheduled their interview day so early in the filming so that we would have been spared all these mixed messages.

Series 10 Spoiler: show
For Harry, a fate worse than death, would be the loss of both his job and the love of his life. Perhaps the positive note PF referred to is Harry’s reconnection to his children.

Unless PF was interviewed at a later date, he could not be entirely sure that Harry would not die. That might be the biggest surprise of Spooks.

I believe that the Cult Box quote “an admittedly predictable (but undoubtedly interesting) plot twist” refers to Elena. The relationship of Harry and Elena is stressed at the beginning of S10 to shock us, but I do not think either it is the main focus. I was also wondering about the number of episodes Alice Krige is in. I think that Elena's husband and her son are in all of the episodes. Obviously, they play a major and dangerous role in Harry's life and that of Ruth.

To me the greatest revelation of series 10 is the impersonator. I can’t wait to find out who it is and to watch the old-fashioned spying.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 15-09-2011 10:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM