Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
15-09-2011, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2011 03:38 PM by beatrice4ruth.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
Thanks for the link about Episode 3.

Series 10 Spoiler: show
Imagine Ruth and the HS having dinner together. Yuk, does Spooks really have to turn over the old plots in a twisted way? How can we forget Ruth and Harry in the restaurant. It was one of the hightlights of Spooks.

At the same time I do not blame Ruth if she wants to move on. It is possible that Section D suffered another death, I hope not Tariq. It is getting too much for Ruth and Harry's perceived silliness about Elena might push her toward the HS team. I can't believe that Harry is really serious about Elena. He must try to get information from her. He should know that Ruth is the real thing and that he felt only lust for Elena 25 years ago.

I think that the BBC press release for Episode 3 is misleading. It is the impersonator who is trying to destroy Harry with false claims about his professional conduct. If Ruth believes these allegations and accepts the HS's promotion, Harry might be devastated by her lack of faith in him. The impersonator reaches his goal of destroying both Harry and Ruth. Let's hope that Ruth still trusts Harry and accepts to stay on.

I do not believe either that the Americans are trying to attack the partnership of Russian and Britain. I am quite sure that it is Oliver Mace who is behind the impersonator. He is always trying to undermine the British government.

Why do we have to suffer so much before getting what we want? If it goes on like that, it might be too late for our two favorite characters.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 15-09-2011 02:20 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM