Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
18-09-2011, 12:29 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
Only one or two people knew about

Series 10 Spoiler: show
the secret deeply hidden in Harry's past. One of them must be the impersonator. During pillow talks (remember Juliet), Harry might have given too much information to Elena. A mission might have been compromised and perhaps there was a cover-up known only by Harry and the impersonator. I am sure that Harry did not willingly betrayed the realm as he seemed to have done with Albany.

I am not convinced about Sascha's paternity. In fact, I hate it and hope that it is not the case. It would be too soapy; the same would apply to a renewed liaision with Elena. As I have mentioned earlier, Ruth would not be touched by a personal failing of Harry. She accepted Julieta and I am sure that she would accept Harry's past with Elena. It is a intelligence betrayal that she would never forgive him.

It seems that series 10 will stress the unusual and sometimes controversial work methods of Harry and its consequences on his life and those of others. I am afraid that the image of Harry is going to take a beating at least for a while.

I can't wait to watch what the writers have in store for us. They have managed to intrigue us so far.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 18-09-2011 12:29 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM