Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
20-09-2011, 04:27 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
I am wondering why Sascha is a FSB officer if he is such a loose canon. He seemed unhinged at least in Harry's home.

Series 10 Spoiler: show
In Episode 2 he is supposed to kill somebody to protect his mother. In the preview, it seems to me that he does not have a healthy relationship with his mother. Sascha is way too violent for me. I just can't believe that he is the son of Harry, who is so self-possessed.

I hope that Harry is going to the ballet only to find more information from Elena about the impersonator. I really can't cope with a maudlin Harry.

I still think that Elena is not the innocent wife of a powerful ex-KGB millionaire. She might have been naive at the time when Harry and Jim Coates turned her into an agent, but I am quite sure that the KGB found out about it and she became a double agent. Both Gavrik and Elena are in London to take revenge on Harry, when he is at his lowest in his career. They have been watching him for years as proved by the old photos of Harry and Tom. I wonder whether they know that Harry killed Katchimov.

The Gavriks, who must in cahoots with the impersonator, do not realize the brilliance of Ruth and her love for Harry. He turns to her as a last resort because he knows that she will do anything to protect him.

I am very concerned about Tariq's fate. Please not another death of a techie.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 20-09-2011 04:27 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM