Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
26-09-2011, 12:57 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
Pure Speculation...... (spoilers for 10)

I've not read all the threads [yet], but anyone else think it's possible that it wasn't just Harry running Elena in the 80's, but Elena (ie, Ilya) running Harry too? or at least Elena running Harry now?

I think Ilya knows. His innuendo of 'being unfaithful' upon meeting Harry at the party, while Elena stood between them. Plus, it was Ilya's request that granted Harry his reprieve. The selection of words by the Home Secretary that same evening... 'intertwined'.... seems a bit odd as well.

Coaver appears to be the villain behind Harry's/MI-5's trouble -- but could be a red herring. A bit obvious for spooks
Elena could have been lying about her 'Harry' contact. It may not have been anyone -- just her (and Ilya) working the process to get Harry involved.
Wouldn't Sascha make the perfect manipulating tool (whether he really is Harry's or not, Harry thinks so).....and or course Harry is now complicit in the murder of an FSB officer.

Not to mention the silhouette accepting the stolen briefcase in Tariq's surveillance video was a dead ringer for Elena.

My hopes are for Ruth to solve the plot and introduce more revelations by reviewing Harry's (and Coaver's) files. I hope for another confrontation between Harry & Ruth (one he can't dismiss). I thought Harry was awfully cold towards her (a set-up for her upcoming HS dinner/interview, no doubt).

Like all good speculation -- this is probably rubbish.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - kaytea411 - 26-09-2011 12:57 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM