Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
26-09-2011, 05:04 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
(26-09-2011 09:49 AM)harrbd Wrote:  I can see where we might be heading with the trailer of Harry walking away from Ruth with her crying. I think Harry finds out that Ruth has betrayed him to the HS and that he is finished. He doesn't blame her and stills loves her so gives her a last goodbye kiss before walking away. Ruth realises what she has done and cries.

OMG, you've just blown all my thoughts about ep2 out of the water with that one! Could you imagine the fall out from that?! Great story, truly audacious in fact Wink

If this wasn't Ruth, I'd love it. But it IS Ruth and so I'll quote Harry -"I've got faith in you Ruth". Very very clever of them to drop little crumbs to plant the seed of doubt about her. Twitter was awash with it this morning.

IMO Ruth is smart enough to realise that there is more to this story than Harry is willing to share and perhaps she is a little put out by his reluctance to tell her, and even dare I say, a little bit jealous. I think she is already a bit afraid for Harry too, fearful of where it could lead him personally and professionally. The HS may well dangle a bait which she explores, simply to see what he is up to and where it leads, but I believe to my core that Ruth would never betray Harry.

She's investigating Harry because she sees he is too close and he needs help. She's taken it upon herself (and this is typical behaviour if we consider 5.5) to find her own way through a maze where Harry is unwilling to take her seriously. She might go against him, in order to help/save him, but she'd never betray him. I'm sticking to that theory even though dramatically (and this is Spooks) her being the bad guy would be the ultimate shock factor (but not at all plausible)
And she'd never sanction killing Taraiq

Some asked who knew Taraiq had gone home - Callum? Ruth ? But weren't his PC and phone bugged which is why he took out the sim and couldn't phone for help?

Brain done in and it's only Monday!
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - loladom - 26-09-2011 05:04 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM