• 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
27-09-2011, 04:27 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
(26-09-2011 10:50 PM)FATBOY Wrote:  Re.Woman on CCTV

The woman who picks up the case with the laptop in from the 3 muggers is

the same woman as in post

http://www.spooksforum.co.uk/thread-1402-page-54.html

the case is then passed (with a change of hair colour in between) to another woman who could be Elena.

So if it is Elena she was in on the "attempt" to kill Gavrik (!?)

So who does Tariq recognise - can't think of a reason why he should recognise the first woman,although he was monitoring CCTV during the Anglo Russian reception in 10.1, but the image of Elena is not clear enough to give a positive ID, is it?

What does this all mean?

PS
This is not helping my attempt to quit smoking!

Poor Tariq. I thought he might be a goner when they introduced Callum. They always seem to bring on the replacement an episode or two before they kill off one of our favorites.

As to Elena I do not trust her at all and while she seemed torn durng the ballet scene with Harry I think Gavrik is running this operation to get revenge on Harry and on her. What better way to do this?

As for Harry he seems so sad and miserable in his scenes with Ruth. I read all of this as Harry trying to protect Ruth and keep her from the firestorm which his life has become. Losing her and putting her life in danger again would just about finish him off. But, Ruth will figure this all out one way or another. I only hope she can save Harry. It will be a rough ride for sure.

Cannot wait for the next piece of this. Talk about high anxiety......Smile
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - nimax1 - 27-09-2011 04:27 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM