Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
28-09-2011, 12:19 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
(26-09-2011 09:49 AM)harrbd Wrote:  I can see where we might be heading with the trailer of Harry walking away from Ruth with her crying. I think Harry finds out that Ruth has betrayed him to the HS and that he is finished. He doesn't blame her and stills loves her so gives her a last goodbye kiss before walking away. Ruth realises what she has done and cries.

Interesting...... I like the possibilities. Mine are little darker. I don't think Ruth's actions would be considered a betrayal: better hours, better pay, improved Safety and larger sphere of influence. Wouldn't that be what Harry would want, if he loves Ruth? if he's going to be forced out? and especially if there is to be any kind of relationship outside of work?

I don't think Harry knows about the HS, anyway. I think the trailer snipet is just before Harry leaves to do something dangerous (or foolish/risky, for the right reasons of course) and is saying goodbye , similar to years ago. He's already put Ruth at arm's length.

I bet Harry blows himself up saving others and Ruth carrys-on (better career and hopeful that Harry really 'got away').

In any event -- I hope I'm sooooooo wrong. Even though I constantly hope...... I do not see this ending well for H/R fans.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - kaytea411 - 28-09-2011 12:19 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM