Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
29-09-2011, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2011 07:10 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
I've been thinking about that too Naivety Wink It does look as though Harry is the one in control of whatever's going, he moves towards Ruth, she seems to move back a little like she's not expecting it, I still can't tell if its on the mouth or on the cheek but I don't think there will be another moment before it unless its Ep3 or 4...(After reading the Ep5 Press release) looking at the background it looks like..
Series S10 Spoiler: show
it's the beach scene,
If she's working for the HS, we could see the beach scene in episode 5, if Harry needs to see her about Coaver, the HS is there with Ruth and Harry, probably there with Ruth to talk to Harry about the Russia partnership, which means the kiss in the trailer could also be in Ep5, it looks from the trailer like its set on the beach and the clip where Harry is walking away and Ruth is crying, it could well be a goodbye scene... Harry is saying goodbye because Ruth is no longer working for him, they won't see each other, its not goodbye for good but Ruth is working for the HS, he could talk to her alone in that scene and the kiss scene could happen as a means of goodbye for now, then he walks away and of course we see Ruth crying Smile Just a thought

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 29-09-2011 07:08 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM