Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
30-09-2011, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2011 11:49 AM by beatrice4ruth.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
When I heard that Erin had a daughter, automatically I thought
Series 10 Spoiler: show
that she could be kidnapped. I found it too farfetched to happen. Well, I was wrong

Poor Erin! The worst nightmare for a mother. I wonder whether Harry is going to save her daughter and the other child at the expense of thousands. No wonder he sent Ruth away to the HS. The kidnapping would have reminded her too much of Nico. I don't think that Harry could have coped with Ruth begging him to give in to the kidnappers.

Below I would like to correct my last speculation since I cannot correct it directly. The thread won't allow me to do it.

I am not quite sure of the sequence of the events. I suppose that Ruth might have still been on the Grid when Harry managed to save Erin's daughter from her kidnappers. It is only after that success that Harry asked Ruth to join the HS so that she would not witness the kidnapping of Jim Coaver. What do you think?

Not only we have the kidnapping of Erin's daughter, but also the attempt on Elena. Episode 4 is going to be a nailbiting episode.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 30-09-2011 10:46 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM