Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
01-10-2011, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2011 12:03 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
I don't really think
Series S10 Spoiler: show
That it's because he trust's Elena, but because he trusts Ruth instead. Ruth is the only one who knows about Harry's past with Elena and Sasha, she's the only one he can truly trust, but that could make Ruth feel as though she's being used. Poor Ruth.
Elena has no choice but to be trusted and considering its not much field work just a meeting Ruth won't be in too much danger,
Harry needs to know what Elena's hiding about the partnership, and exactly what she told the impersonator and if he goes, either they wont have enough time, or Sasha will get involved again, it makes the situtation impossible, but Ruth could be classed as a clean skin regarding Elena, she has no personal involvment with her directly other than knowing about her and Harry and Sasha and Elena's not really a danger to Ruth is they meet in a public place.
I might be the only one who think that Elena will not physically hurt Ruth, she doesn't seem jealous and acknowledges that Harry loves Ruth even though she's only seen them together once. If Elena wants to hurt Ruth she'll use Harry to do it, perhaps that contributes to the Ep5 PI, where Ruth is working for the HS. I fear more that Sasha will hurt Ruth to get to Harry if he ever finds out Harry's his father.
Now looking back at Ep2, we saw Harry was cold towards Ruth about Sasha, but thinking today I actually understand that he has a good point. "There's nothing to be done, there never has been, I've tried"... yes he may have tried, but he couldn't possibly put Sasha in danger, if he'd done anything for him it would've put him in danger. And now there's nothing to be done, Sasha is an adult, and telling Sasha the truth would destroy him, even Elena say "I can't destroy that he thinks he's Ilya's son"... but the way Harry spoke to Ruth (especially after the step forward in Ep1) was unfair on her when she was trying to force to him to talk about it, because he needs to talk to someone. A secret bottled up for years, it all just pours out in the end, and now Ruth is the only one he can talk to, even he said that however he refuses to talk about it, Harry just seems very confused...
Ahh typical, Episode 1 it seems like they'd moved forward... one step forward 50 steps back Sad

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Forever Secret - 01-10-2011 12:02 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM