Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
04-10-2011, 10:21 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
So, I've been trying to work out which parts of the trailer we've not yet seen and which episodes they're going to be in. I've decided the best way to work it out is to look at what clothes they're wearing - for example, what tie Harry is wearing or what coat Ruth is wearing.

This is my theory: (I've put it all as a spoiler so not to ruin it for anyone that doesn't want to know, plus i'm useless at knowing what should be in it and what shouldn't!)

Series 10 Spoiler: show
In the clip for next week (at the end of ep 3) we see harry wearing a red tie, and later a gold tie. We know his meeting with Elena in the park comes up and the bit where Ruth see's him. Harry is also wearing a red tie (1) when he burns the letter/piece of paper (2) when Elena is touching his face (or practically!) and (3) when he kisses Ruth. But in the kiss scene Ruth is wearing a white coat not a black one so I don't think that bit is until later on.

My guess is that - next week we see all the stuff with Harry and Elena, possibly the burning of the letter and all the parts where he is wearing a gold tie. Judging by Ian Wylie's new article, I think the kiss scene is in episode 5 (and Harry's probably just wearing a red tie again to confuse us!), probably something to do with when Harry needs Ruth's help to uncover Jim Coaver. That leaves the rest of the scenes where Ruth is wearing the dark coat with the tie round it for episode 6 - the picture of them standing on the hill holding hands and possibly the scene where they are in the car together. Lastly, I also think the bit where Ruth grabs harry's hand is in the final ep as she is wearing the dark coat again.

So that's my theory. If you think back to what NW said about them dropping breadcrumbs the whole way through I think we are starting to see it. Elena said that Harry loved Ruth. HS asked if she was married. I think all these bits were put in deliberately and over the next 3 eps it will finally come together. I think by ep 5 we will start to get more of the H & R scenes we want to see. From a writer's point of view, I can't believe the ending won't be a happy one for them. At the end of the day they want the audience to be happy with the ending and I think if they didn't make it happy for H & R then too many people would be disappointed. Also, thinking back to the radio 4 interview with NW and PF - I think the way the spoke about the last scene made it sound as if it was just them too together.

That's my opinion anyway! Can't wait for Sunday!
[/align]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - lazyme63 - 04-10-2011 10:21 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM