Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
07-10-2011, 12:09 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
According to the BBC Spooks synopsis for Episode 5, there is not only

Series 10 Spoiler: show
an brutal attempt on Gavrik, but also on the HS. This is getting ridiculous. They seem to want to kill each other. Perhaps the impersonator is behind all these attempts. I can't imagine who he/she is. It must be a group of impersonators.

To top it off, Sasha finds out about his true paternity. Mark my words, he is going to go berserk. It is amazing how some children can hate their birth parents, at least adopted children do. I fear for Harry's and Ruth's lives. I did not like at all the way Sasha called Ruth "that woman" in episode 3.

I do not mind the "Elena" arc, even if she might want to get revenge on Harry. In episode 3 Elena was fishing for information about Harry. First Elena told Ruth that Harry loved her and when Ruth did not react, she tried another tactic, the difficulty that Harry had with trust. To me this conversation proves that Elena is up to no good.

I really do not like the "Russian" son storyline. The Sasha plot is just too melodramatic for me. I do not know why the writers could not have used the problems of Graham (drugs?), Harry's son with his ex-wife Jane, as a plot. The Russians, Ilya, Elena or perhaps the Russian mafia, could still have hurt Harry through Graham or even Catherine.

I was expecting more of a political story and less of a family melodrama, Greek tragedy or not. Perhaps we will get the political angle in the last two episodes.

I doubt that Harry is a Russian spy. Kudos would not destroy ten years of hardwork by the actors and writers just for the shock of repudiating Harry's character. The same applies to Ruth too.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 07-10-2011 12:09 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM