Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
12-10-2011, 01:02 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
Sorry, I am following you again and I am too lazy to rewrite my reply. Most fans will agree with you, but I am still very skeptical about the Elena/Sasha arc.

You think that Elena told that story of her parents to Sasha so that he would not believe she betrayed her country out of love for Harry. I find it extraordinary that she married a KGB intelligence officer after what happened to her parents. And why would Sasha believe her story? After all, he is a Russian intelligence officer. He knows the history of the KGB and he would ask his mother why she married Ilya if her parents were killed by the KGB.

Ilya might not know whether he is sterile or not. Usually, it is not something men looked into if they have already a child. Why would Elena want to save her son? to protect him from Ilya who has raised Sasha since his birth. If he knew about the parentage of Sasha from the start, why did he not put him into an orphanage? Why would he raise the son of his worst enemy? He gave him a secured and privileged life way above the miserable life of the rest of the population.

If Ilya has recently learnt about Sasha's parentage and might want to threaten Sasha, who told him that Harry might be the father? Surely not Elena, perhaps Jim Coaver and the impersonator. Why would Ilya want to harm Sasha? I can't imagine a father who raised a child as his own from birth would threaten the child. He would threaten to hurt or divorce the wife who cheated on him. If Ilya has just learnt about Sasha's parentage, why did he not tell him directly? So many questions. Luckily, we are getting the answers in the next 2 episodes.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 12-10-2011 01:02 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM