Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
13-10-2011, 12:20 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
We must have a different experience with needy teenagers. The ones I know do not need lots of attention to be happy, since they live in their own world.

No, Harry is worse than a needy teenager; he is a needy middle-aged man. He is in the middle of a midlife crisis that has been going on since series 9. Even PF has acknowledged it.

Harry knew that he was doing something very wrong

Series 10 Spoiler: show
by kidnapping Jim Coaver, his friend, and by indirectly killing him.

and that's why he did not want Ruth to witness it and stop it.

Whatever Harry does, he can do no wrong. I do not understand this reluctance to admit Ruth's beneficial influence over Harry.

By the way, I watched the very interesting Vimeo video, Spooks Access All Areas, by Riddler, re series 3, which was really a great series.

"According to the narrator, we found a hidden romance between Harry and Ruth. PF and NW are convinced that Harry and Ruth have a love that will never speak its name. According to NW, they are actually deeply attracted to each other and in love with one another. Now it's PF talking: The writers thought it was rubbish. They did not see it. But we see it and play it very understatedly. You would not know it unless you are receptive to this kind of things."

Perhaps some people are more receptive than others...

For your information, I love both Harry and Ruth. And if you had read the rest of my post, you would have noticed that I said that I believe that Harry would redeem himself in episode 6.

Only two more episodes to argue with me!
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 13-10-2011 12:20 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM