Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
15-10-2011, 01:21 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
You might be right. I hope not. The sentence is vague enough to imply that

Series 10 Spoiler: show
either Ruth, Sasha or Harry will be killed. It could also be Harry and Ruth or Harry and Sasha. Elena might be too on the chopping block. It seems to me that Ilya dies earlier either in episode 5 or 6. According to LP, few or a few will survive. It might imply that not only members of the grild will die but also the Gavriks. It is so depressing.

I do not think that for Harry "his greatest personal sacrifice" is his death. He must welcome it. After all, he is going to lose his job and might end up in jail. It must be somebody he loves, either Ruth or Sasha.

NW and some reviews give us some hope that the H/R fans will be happy with the ending. It is so baffling that it is really hard to speculate.

Who could help Tom on the Grid, if he is bad? I think that Tom is too young to have known about Harry's Cold War past. The younger members of the grid are way to young. The Gavriks knew about Harry's past, but obviously they need some British intelligence aid. It must be somebody of Harry's generation. I am hoping that Tom is back to help Harry. He was seen by a Spooks fan near the field where Harry and Ruth were standing.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 15-10-2011 01:21 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM