Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
18-10-2011, 12:09 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
(17-10-2011 06:51 PM)Naivety Wrote:  
Series 10.6 Spoiler: show
I discovered due to a very indiscreet tweet today that the returning character is *** ***** who runs some type of private agency. Which got me thinking that the ending would involve Harry and Ruth going into hiding so that they can live together ..........

I like your more positive thoughts.....
Not sure why we all assume it's death and despair for Harry and/or Ruth. Maybe we assume the worst to avoid being disappointed, but it's very stressful.

These are my speculative thoughts for 6:
Series 10 Spoiler: show
1. I thought it was interesting that Harry left the Grid while Ruth was in the US Embassy risking so much. I suspect that Harry was making contact with the returning character. He had already told the CIA to go through normal channels if they wanted him, so he knew it was going to happen and he'd need 'outside' help.

2. Harry now knows that Elena was interrogated at length and 'miraculously' returned. In the trailer for 6, Harry was threatening Sasha -- but I think he was doing so in order to get her to admit to the scheme.

3. Harry and Ruth were on the coast during their 'moment' I think this was then end (just shown out of sequence). Why? Because I want it to be. I simply cannot take the stress of believing an unhappy ending all week. Ruth is proposing to Harry (sort of) and that is worth an ironic laugh...........

Great episode and I'm looking forward to the next!!
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - kaytea411 - 18-10-2011 12:09 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM