Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
18-10-2011, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2011 01:42 PM by beatrice4ruth.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
I am not quite sure about Harry's paternity. Elena could still be lying. It is real strange that 3 people with hazel eyes would have a son with very blue eyes and brown hair. He might be Jim Coaver's or another foreigner's son for all we know. He might even be an orphan. A DNA test would be great to settle the matter.

But, in the end whatever his parentage, he is Ilya's son who has raised from birth. I am surprised that Ilya had not guessed about Sasha's parentage, since he knew that Elena had been unfaithful to him. Perhaps he raised Sasha in such a way that he would hate Harry and harm him and his loved ones. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I am afraid that I might be right. I have just read Ian Wylie's blog for episode 6. I am very worried about the following

Series 10 Spoiler: show
"The ending was, for me, about as perfect as I could have hoped for. Especially the closing minutes of this ten series Spooks’ journey. As I’ve said in this blog many times, we all see things in different ways – so I know not everyone will agree."

I can see myself not agreeing with him. I hope that in the closing minutes both Harry and Ruth escape death, but I am not so certain now. I can see Harry dying as a hero to redeem his past mistakes. I also hope that Harry and Ruth will not separate, which would not make sense after all the revelations about their feelings.

I wonder whether Sasha is behind the terrorist plane plot. It seems such a modern terrorist attack, organized by a younger generation of Russian intelligence agents. Somehow, Elena, Ilya and Harry are dinosaurs from the Cold War past who might not resort to such a deadly plan.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 18-10-2011 02:36 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM