Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
18-10-2011, 10:12 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
(18-10-2011 07:43 PM)Scarlet Wrote:  
(18-10-2011 05:55 PM)dodef7 Wrote:  
(18-10-2011 05:28 PM)FATBOY Wrote:  One question that's bugging me is why does Harry ask Towers to bring forward the signing of the deal with Russia just before he is extradited?

Any ideas?

I thought that too and what did Harry destroy when he burnt all the stuff in his garden? The more i think of it the more i feel that there might be another revelation about Harry in next weeks episode.

Yes, I think you may be right. I wonder if the stuff he burnt had anything to do with some previous operation that went bad? Could it be Harry has an idea who is behind this and it may be connected to a shady incident in his past? I'm sure the writers said something about the story arc
Series series 10 Spoiler: show
coming down to Harry's past in Berlin. They mentioned 'Berlin Corners, '
though don't know what they are referring to there? I do hope there is someone else behind this whole thing as imo it would be just too obvious for it to be either Ilya or Elena and would be a let down I think. Disappointed that
Series 10 Spoiler: show
Juliet Shaw won't be returning
but what did the baddie say in a previous episode? Something about the wife of an MI6 officer being connected to the laptop robbery? Hm..

My impression is that the only thing he would have kept buried in his garden is something to save himself from some crazy inquiry or punishment in the future. Literally knowing where are the bodies/secrets are buried. And I think he has decided to sacrifice all that and himself because he's just done with the whole business. He's leaving no trace behind him. Just like what he did on the way out of the house. Which made me cry.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - nimax1 - 18-10-2011 10:12 PM