Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
20-10-2011, 03:46 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
.. wow, I find I'm trying to "make deals" with the Spooks-powers-that-be, like "ok, I'll accept if Harry dies, IF he dies a hero and IF.."

this show has gotten to me! so reassuring to see we're all a bit batty, here- that I'm most assuredly NOT the only one--
sigh.

so I'm steeling myself for the probably loss of Harry.

this is what I envision (it will be fun to see how far off I actually am! !):

Elena turns out to be The Baddie behind it all- including 'faking' received communication from Harry. and the key/source of info for the Russians to carry through a terrorist attack on London.
all this because of Ilya's news that Elena was discovered and tortured.. all those years of potential nursing her betrayal/anger at Harry-- yikes-- turned her insides to poisonous revenge.

final showdown:
Harry is let go by the CIA to stop the Russian attack: one last heroic mission before facing whatever reprisals, if any-

Tom is called in (either by Harry himself or by the combined decision of Ruth & the ok by the Home Sec.) to HELP Harry- added protection ? for their mission, with the bonus of being unknown to the already-targeted MI-5-ers.

Elena sets things up to use Sasha as emotional blackmail/trap/hostage so that Harry won't go through with ... (fill in the blank- ex, killing her)

Harry has to save Britain, save Sasha and save Ruth.

he does all 3 Yahoo of course- but sacrifices himself (sob. tears. inconsolable grief)

BUT.. we are given a silver lining ending: a few years later.. scene of Ruth and ... (maybe Tom? maybe someone else 'on the grid', maybe the Home Secretary, who now counts on Ruth for everything-at-work Smile as well he should) WITH A BABY named Harry

Silba
anyways, that's my silly prediction

because holding out for the truly happy ending- Harry saves Britain AND then steps down and rides off into the proverbial sunset with his Ruth at his side- seems PREPOSTEROUSLY optimistic.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - daphne - 20-10-2011 03:46 PM