Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
21-10-2011, 01:19 PM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2011 02:48 PM by beatrice4ruth.)
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation
I can't quite make up my mind whether EndingHappy is an impostor or not.

But you have covered all the important clues in episode 3. Perhaps we are to understand that Elena or a woman looking like her is behind Tariq's death and the brief case.

In episode 5 I suppose that Ruth knows that Harry lives in a safe house and that's why she does not know whether he means his real house or the safe house. Harry and even Ruth must know that somebody has put bugs in his house. Harry might have even found the bug in his car. After all he is a masterspy and not a rookie like Sasha.

Perhaps in the beach scene the last sentence of Harry to Ruth is a coded message. Perhaps Harry's request to the HS that the talks should finish that same day has a special meaning.

Speculating is futile. It's all beyond my comprehension and I am trying to wait patiently till the airing of episode 6.

Perhaps, I can speculate a last time.

What if, when we are told that the conclusion will end in a big bang, it really means

Spoiler: show
that we all blow up, Harry, Ruth, Section D, and so forth. It is the end of the world.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - Nitrus - 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - katy - 06-02-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - KiKi - 18-10-2011, 11:44 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation - beatrice4ruth - 21-10-2011 01:19 PM