Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
29-11-2010, 12:12 AM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2010 01:59 PM by Saerwen.)
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
A bit far fetched but you never know, I would like in the course of an extensive investigation in to Albany by another department evidence is uncovered that Lucas was in fact the real Lucas North and though he thought he thought he stood up to the Russian's he was completely decontstructed and brainwashed by their advanced techniques to have this other personality of John Bateman which when given the right sequence of triggers would start to conflict with Lucas's already fragile mind. The Russians have been smarting over the years due to being thwarted over several things by MI5 and to have an MI5 agent in their grasp they didn't just want to go down the torture route etc.,. The Russians were feeding information to the chinese hence them wanting Albany. Vaughan in fact working for the Russians and knew what buttons to press in regard to Lucas who met Vaughan while he was working in Dakar and mentioned to him he was in the process of trying to get into MI5 so that gave Vaughan someone he could perhaps use in future but not at this time and he got some other soul to leave the bomb but timed as when he put it on the ground it would explode and the guy would be evaporated.
Well that's my plot so far for a storyline.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.[/font][/i]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun) - Saerwen - 29-11-2010 12:12 AM