Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
29-11-2010, 02:09 AM
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
(29-11-2010 12:12 AM)Saerwen Wrote:  A bit far fetched but you never know, I would like in the course of an extensive investigation in to Albany by another department evidence is uncovered that that Lucas was in fact the real Lucas North and though he thought he thought he stood up to the Russia's he was completely decontstructed and brainwashed by their advanced techniques to have this other personality of John Bateman which when given the right sequence of triggers would start to conflict with Lucas's already fragile mind The Russians have been smarting over the years due to being thwarted over several things by MI5 and to have an MI5 in the grasp they didn't wanted just to go down the torture route etc.,. The Russians were feeding information to the chinese hence them wanting Albany. Vaughan in fact working for the Russians and knew what buttons to press in regard to Lucas who met Vaughan while he was working in Dakar and mentioned to him he was in the process of trying to get into MI5 so that gave Vaughan someone he could perhaps use in future but not at this time and he got some other soul to leave the bomb but timed as when he put it on the ground it would explode and the guy would be evaporated.
Well that's my plot so far for a storyline.

If only they can give me that redeeming storyline. That would be great and definitely make a lot of sense! Not to mention it'd make some very good angst moments!

(29-11-2010 01:34 AM)Byatil Wrote:  It would be really interesting to see a situation where Harry's team somewhat turn against him... they decide he's made the wrong decision and that he deserves to go down for it. Very unlikely due to the level of loyalty that the team usually have, but seeing as Ruth is now the only person who has any real allegiance to Harry... it is plausible Confused

Intriguing situation indeed, I would love to see Harry in a situation where he has lost the trust and loyalty of his people and him realizing what it feels when people lost faith in you. It just might be an interesting thing to see for a man like Harry who's always had loyal agents by his side, what would happen when he loses that comfort he's so used to.

For some reason, I'm really starting to like this Tariq with a hatchet idea, it may make his character more interesting!Smile

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun) - BravoNine - 29-11-2010 02:09 AM