Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
29-11-2010, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2010 09:21 AM by BravoNine.)
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
(29-11-2010 09:04 AM)Annie Wrote:  *Harry murdering more people and not getting suspected

Maybe this inquiry will dig up the skeletons he's been hiding in his closet, I mean, his team (other than Ros) never knew he killed Kachimov, not that it matters now at this point since none of the team members from Series 7 are alive, and his team never knew (other than Ruth) that he killed Nicholas Blake.

He's always acted with vengeance against anyone who harmed his team, so I suspect a long list of dead bodies that have been buried may now pop up and haunt Harry. He will finally have to face the music.

(29-11-2010 09:04 AM)Annie Wrote:  *Alien infiltration of the Parliament

That actually doesn't sound that bad, maybe they think that it's an alien infiltration but really it wasn't? I mean, it could be fun if the team's trying to figure out if this is aliens or not!

(29-11-2010 09:04 AM)Annie Wrote:  *The Russians

Well, now that Lucas is gone, the Russian-connection may very well be over, although who knows, they may show up to rub salt on the wound as the team is whimpering and limping along in the aftermath of this Lucas-Is-John thing.

(29-11-2010 09:04 AM)Annie Wrote:  *Dimitri taking up the man-angst and the tradition of dreadful relationships

It seems this one is already developing....the daughter of the Israeli negotiator seemed to almost have gone that way....

(29-11-2010 09:04 AM)Annie Wrote:  *Tariq being office equipement yet again

Hopefully with Big-Brother-Spook gone, the Baby-Spooks like Tariq will finally get their own chance to shine.

(29-11-2010 09:04 AM)Annie Wrote:  *Some "sexy" but not very talented actor brought in to replace RA

As long as this actor has more personality than a sponge, I shall be glad, it can't be as bad as Maya.Dodgy

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun) - BravoNine - 29-11-2010 09:20 AM