Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
29-11-2010, 11:46 AM
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
Ideas for episodes:

1. Seeing as how there is increased instability again in Northern Ireland, they could do an episode on that. If they don't have the budget to go on location, they can awlays have a story where it spills over to England.

2. Since two EU countries have already had to introduce austerity measures, how about having the UK being forced to introduce them as well, and MI5 having to deal with the fall-out, and then finding out the economy has been manipulated into this situation, say by the Chinese or by an unscrupulous group of rich people in the UK itself who want to profit from it.

3. Environmental issues are growing in importance, so maybe a story about a Climate Change Summit in London with nefarious goings-on? Take your pick from eco-terrorists or Big Business bad guys.

Maybe I'll think of more later. I don't know if we'll get a whole episode based on the Royal Wedding, we'll probably only have it mentioned in passing at some stage, but I like the idea of an Olympics story. That'd be great. Ooh, you know what I'd like? If there's a a situation where some of the athletes are kidnapped and held hostage a la the Israeli athletes in Munich in 1972.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun) - Silktie - 29-11-2010 11:46 AM