Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
29-11-2010, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2010 02:37 PM by A Cousin.)
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
(29-11-2010 11:46 AM)Silktie Wrote:  3. Environmental issues are growing in importance, so maybe a story about a Climate Change Summit in London with nefarious goings-on? Take your pick from eco-terrorists or Big Business bad guys.

You just gave me an idea. I like it when they take scientific concepts that have been around for years (e.g. desalinization, genetic research, etc) and take it to the level of someone trying to make it a threat. Another idea would be a threat upon carbon neutral community of BedZED, London. Maybe someone with much more main stream big business bad guys (as Silktie mentions above) energy tries to derail the project for their benefit?

I also just read an article about a Scottish man who has just took part in the first regulated human trial for stem cell stroke treatment. Maybe someone threatens or taints the stem cell supply because they are morally against stem cell research?
(29-11-2010 02:29 PM)Saerwen Wrote:  Not sure of the ending for my storyline but this springs to mind. It would become known to that Harry was aware of what was happening to Lucas in Russia as he was receiving information on a private channel but not the aspects of it and importantly the brainwashing aspect was kept hidden.

Saerwen - this sounds like a great idea for a fan fic. This thread is for plot ideas not character ideas. Besides, Kudos usually lets sleeping dogs lie. Maybe we should too.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun) - A Cousin - 29-11-2010 02:34 PM