Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
02-12-2010, 11:40 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
(02-12-2010 10:55 PM)Byatil Wrote:  Oh no, I agree, some of the documents he has released really were best kept secret. But some of them are rather shocking - eg, documents detailing civilian deaths in the Middle East and such. I realise that some of the information is only going to upset people, but at the same time... it's very scary just how much information is kept secret.

I sometimes feel like a true spook because things just don't surprise me anymore. I mean, the civilian deaths in Middle East is hardly shocking, we are fighting a war, deaths whether military or civilian was bound to happen, I'd be shocked if they didn't happen or were kept secret. And I can't be shocked either that a lot of info are kept secret, maybe I've watched too many spy/gov't shows to ever be shocked anymore.

(02-12-2010 10:55 PM)Byatil Wrote:  At any rate, what's done is done... and people will just have to learn from the consequences of it Tongue

Yeah, that he will have to learn what happens when he crosses a line and pisses off most of the world.

I'd actually think it would be incredibly awesome if they use the Wiki-Leaks into a Spooks storyline.

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun) - BravoNine - 02-12-2010 11:40 PM