Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
03-12-2010, 12:37 AM
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
(02-12-2010 11:53 PM)Byatil Wrote:  It's the extent of the cover-up which shocks me though. I know America want to garner support for the war, but the extents they'll go to in order to do it do surprise me. I've been living in a horrific world of ignorance and naivety! Undecided

See my point is that I'm not surprised by the extent of the cover-up involved, governments have been doing it for centuries, America is not the first nor the only one nor will it be the last. The lengths that sometimes governments will go to ensure secrecy is very very far, especially if they want to win the fight, to ensure their country's survival. I'm just not surprised anymore.

Some things are simply meant to stay secret and we might as well get use to the fact that governments will never tell the full truth, and to be honest, I'm not sure the average citizens are ready to handle all the full truths anyways.

(02-12-2010 11:53 PM)Byatil Wrote:  If anything, at least it's taught people not to believe everything they read in the paper or see on the news.

There's multiple sides to every story. Nothing is black and white.

--------------------------

Back on topic about episode ideas, this is inspired by me watching sci-fi movies, but what if say the UK is doing some space piloting stuff and the terrorists try to blow up a space launch, and then our Spooks have to go in and save the day?

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun) - BravoNine - 03-12-2010 12:37 AM