Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
06-03-2011, 05:36 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
Royal Wedding, definitely - especially since, as Tea Lady pointed out, they'll actually be filming around about the time as it occurs.

I like the suggestion of something to do with the WikiLeaks thing too.

The enquiry. While I don't want it to be stretched out for the whole series and form the basis for all the episodes, I also don't want it to be swept under the rug from the first episode. It would be great if, as past operations are dug-out, we get to see past characters (or just that they're mentioned). I have a fear that the whole Zoe cover-up will be found-out, or be in danger of being found out, in which case it might be nice to have her back for an episode Smile

I don't know how many people have read the fanfic 'Unscripted', but I'd like to see a progression of the H/R relationship something along the lines of that. Rather than any implicit mentions of how they're doing, just have under-the-radar, subtle indications, that would barely be noticed. (Of course, this isn't an 'Episode Idea' as such, just something I hope is slid in amongst the rest Smile)

Also not exactly an episode idea, but in accordance with my theory that S10 will be the final series, I'd quite like the last scene to be Harry going through the Pods, looking back on an empty Grid, then switching the lights off as he leaves. Rather than the negative freeze-frame at the end of each episode, I'd quite like there to be no sound, and for it literally just to go to black, to signify the very end. Just my opinion though Smile

[Image: 705-roslucas-sig.jpg]
Av & sig by TygerBright, using my screencaps Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun) - Nia M - 06-03-2011 05:36 PM