Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
08-03-2011, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2011 09:35 PM by xRuthx.)
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
I understand that this would be difficult from a political standpoint but I think it would be interesting if they could talk about Iraq or Afghanistan. I don't think they've touched on that yet. They could also touch on recent conflicts in places like Egypt and maybe the Wikileaks (though obviously not directly).

Nia re the ending of Spooks, I think that a low key ending like you suggest is necessary. I think of Spooks as needing to end in much the same way the initial finale of Foyle's War did. Though I don't want Tom to come back as a Grid member, I did suggest a long time ago now that it could be kind of cool to see everyone leave The Grid for drinks or whatever at the end of the last episode and as they walk Tom could be in a camera shot just sitting on the side of the road or walking past or something and no one notices except Ruth or Harry, but when they turn back again to check its him he's gone. I don't know if I explained that properly but I think that would link things back to series one in a cool kind of way.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun) - xRuthx - 08-03-2011 09:13 PM