Poll: Will Harry survive the show?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
31-01-2011, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2011 06:28 PM by BravoNine.)
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
(31-01-2011 05:39 PM)DogSoSmall Wrote:  Are we assuming that Harry made these decisions on his own? I always assumed he was acting on instructions from above. That because of the high-level nature of the assassinations he had to take them on himself rather than delegating them to a junior. He doesn't flinch from the tough decisions. He does what is required of him to protect the country and suffers the consequences. Shades of "I was only following orders", I know, but I feel with Harry that he doesn't just follow orders - he uses his judgement as well. It's a finely balanced act that few could pull off. That's what makes him a hero.

It never seemed like someone told him to, I mean, if he was instructed, then why all the cloak and dagger and secrecy with his own team? Why pretend nothing happened to Ruth when Blake died? Why did Dolby, who is as high in the level of command as Harry, not know about Kachimov? Why did Harry had to hide under so much secrecy then?

Maybe he did have orders, but his actions makes it suspicious.

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - BravoNine - 31-01-2011 06:27 PM