Poll: Will Harry survive the show?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
31-01-2011, 09:19 PM
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
(31-01-2011 02:49 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  I have been thinking about Harry quite a lot lately, and why I like his character. Something occurred to me that Harry can be a cold-blooded murderer. Think back to Kachimov in 7.2. Kachimov was unarmed, defenseless and willing to come-over to the British side, but Harry shot him in cold-blood, when Kachimov's only crime had been not sharing information with Harry. And in 9.2, Harry murdered Nicholas Blake, again Blake was unarmed and defenseless, and Harry pre-planned this murder. When did Harry become judge, jury and executioner?
Really do love Harry, honest.....

I don't think Harry is a murderer. A killer, yes. Some may argue there is not much of a difference, but Harry deprived these people of their life in revenge for what they had become, and for what they did to those Harry loved. In a friendly way he loved Adam and Ros. His actions were not evil, but necessary to keep the equilibrium.

I think Harry believes they are all soldiers in a war, therefore killing on both sides happens, and that's that. I also believe this also has something to do with the horrible death of his friend Bill in Northern Ireland. Harry did nothing, for whatever reason. He can no longer live with doing nothing.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Tea Lady - 31-01-2011 09:19 PM