Poll: Will Harry survive the show?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
21-09-2011, 10:33 PM
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
OK, I am going to contradict myself. I know that I have suggested that the files of Sasha, Harry and Elena at the Moscow meeting implied that the Russians knew about the filiation.

I still have some doubts about Sasha's paternity. Somehow, I can't imagine Harry being the father. Sasha does not look like his birth parents, Elena and Harry. But it does not mean anything. Looks skip generations.

I am more concerned about the character of Sasha. He has a volatile temper and no self-control. Both Elena and Harry are very self-restrained. It is also a mystery to me why a FSB officer is so impulsive that he waves his gun around Harry's room. Perhaps Sasha will be less reckless in Episode 2. Poor Harry, if Sasha is really his son.

Elena might have told Harry that Sasha was his son to control Harry, which is not unheard of. In fact, we know nothing about the relationship except for the kissing and the 3 of them standing in a fenced-off and well-kept propriety. I still believe that this location, so unlike the bullet-ridden rundown appartment buildings of East Berlin, is a key clue to the story.

I must admit that Kudos is very good at throwing out red herrings and I am always ready to be fooled by them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - beatrice4ruth - 21-09-2011 10:33 PM