Poll: Will Harry survive the show?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
22-09-2011, 06:05 AM
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
(21-09-2011 08:38 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Silba

Well surely this is Harry done for career wise? He has a son who is a FSB officer. If this secret comes out, he will only be fit for working in the MI5 canteen. No way would they let Harry continue on as Head of the Counter Terrorism team. It just wouldn't happen. If this secret isn't kept, bye bye career.

Agreed. However, I think it was over anywaybefore this whole business came to light. He would not have survived the Inquiry, and Towers states emphatically that his reinstatement is only a stay of execution but that they still want him out.

Quote: That begs the question then, if "Russia" knows about Sasha being Harry's son, why the hell did they let him join the FSB? Bit of a risk don't you think? Therefore I think the two files together showing the lovely beardless pictures of Harry and Sasha, was a red-herring. They don't know. Whether they know about Harry and Elena is another thing.

At this stage we don't know yet whether the Russians we saw at the beginning having that cryptic conversation were Russian government officials. They could be a rogue FSB element, or even Russian mafia. Ilya Gavrik is now a wealthy man, perhaps he picked up some less honest connections in getting that rich and they are hatching some plot with him?

My point being that we don't know whether it's the Russian government or FSB that knows Sasha is Harry's. Or perhaps they only recently found out and he was already and FSB officer by then, and they decided to use it to their advantage.

I also wonder whether perhaps it was the CIA that told them about Harry and Elena, and Sasha being his son. CIA buddy Jim knew. When the US found out that Britain was going to dump them for a closer partnership with the old enemy instead, they weren't happy, and this is one of the steps they could have taken to put a spanner in the wheels of Britain's plans.

More questions than answers at this stage. The only thing that is sure is that Harry is in deep doo-doo. Tongue

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Silktie - 22-09-2011 06:05 AM