Poll: Will Harry survive the show?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
22-09-2011, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2011 01:27 PM by beatrice4ruth.)
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
Harry did not tell Ruth that his reinstatement was only temporary. I wonder whether her words "No, Harry, that cannot be the end" is related to her finding out that the governement wants Harry out. Besides her brilliance, perhaps it might be one of the reasons Towers wants to promote Ruth. He knows that Harry is not going to last long.
If Harry learns about the promotion, perhaps he will encourage Ruth to take it since his days in Section D are limited.

I hope that Harry is not going to do something reckless now that he knows that his days are numbered as head of Section D. He might give up fighting all the rumors or just keep fighting to save his honor. It must be a very uncomfortable position for him. I feel sorry for him.

I know that I am repeating myself. But if indeed Harry is the father of Sascha, his secret has been an open secret for a long time, even from the beginning. He had been having the affair with Elena for at least 5 years, according to the age of Sasha on the flashbacks. To me, it would have been impossible to hide it from intelligence agencies for so long.

The CIA through Jim Coaver knew about it. I can't believe that MI-6 did not realize that Harry went beyond the official use of an asset. The KGB monitored its citizens very closely, even in East Germany. The meeting of Harry, Elena and Sasha at an official-looking location was way too obvious. Did they often meet there or was it just the one time? Was it the good-bye meeting between Harry, Elena and Sasha? Where did Harry and Elena meet otherwise? We are talking about East Berlin, a not very large city, and not West Germany where Elena and Harry could blend in.

On another note, I found it thouching when during the hearing Harry acknowledged publicly Ruth's sacrifice for him at the time of Cotterdam.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - beatrice4ruth - 22-09-2011 10:44 AM