Poll: Will Harry survive the show?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
24-09-2011, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2011 09:04 PM by beatrice4ruth.)
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
It was at her own free will that Elena decided to spy for the Allies, even if she did it out of love. Back then I could not imagine Harry threatening a female asset to spy for him. He was and is too honorable for that.

Nobody forced Elena to spy for the Allies, unless she did on the orders of her own country. What I still do not understand is why Elena spied for Harry, if Ilya adored her and the Soviets were spying on each other.

I really like your evaluation of the situation between Harry and Elena. I know that my opinion is not shared by most of the fans, but I still think that Harry was fooled by Elena all these years ago. You are right that Ruth will the one to view objectively the past and the present and make the right decisions for Harry. She will have to stay on the Grid. Without her, Harry will face grave professional and personal danger.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - beatrice4ruth - 24-09-2011 12:59 PM