Poll: Will Harry survive the show?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
25-09-2011, 02:54 AM
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
(24-09-2011 10:12 PM)beatrice4ruth Wrote:  Great observation about what Sasha said to Harry. Sasha annoys me so much that I have watched only once his confrontation with Harry and missed this spoiler. How does Sasha know that his mother has been active for the last 30 years? Only a British or an American intelligence should have known about Elena's spying. It means that the Russians have known about Elena's and Harry's affair all along. It also makes Sasha a pretty bad SFB officer if he blurts out such a secret. He does not possess the self-control of Harry.

I liked that scene if only for Harry's cahones in walking right up to Sasha with the gun in his face. I thought, "Don't shoot him now. You'll waste the good scotch!" A gal's gotta have priorities.... Tongue

As for Sasha, I think he found some letter? I am not sure that Elena has actually been active for the last 30 years or if that is just what Sasha thinks. At the very least, even if she was technically inactive she could have been reactivated at any time. Which begs another question, if she has been active for the last 30 years and not just recently, does Harry know that? When exactly did Harry's impostor start to contact her? Maybe this is mentioned and I missed it?

*Geez!* It's only the first episode and I am already tying myself up in plot-knots! Time for a re-watch. Cool

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - A Cousin - 25-09-2011 02:54 AM