Poll: Will Harry survive the show?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
25-09-2011, 09:55 AM
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
OK, perhaps only Sasha and not the FSB might think that his mother has been active for 30 years. But why does he think that of his mother based on the information he found in Russia 6 weeks before their departure for England? How did the information get to Elena? It seems too much of a coincidence. And I should wait for tonight before going on speculating.

Unfortunaly, parents should but do not always want to protect all of their children. Inmates and mental ill patients even in their childhood are often abandoned by their families as I have personally noticed.

I know that Harry is a good father who loves his children, English or Russian. He just seems to have problems staying connected to them. In the case of Sasha, it is understandable. I hope that his ties with Catherine have improved very much. I feel sorry for Graham and Harry whose estrangement seems to be less dramatic for the writers than a secret Russian son.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - beatrice4ruth - 25-09-2011 09:55 AM