Poll: Will Harry survive the show?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
25-09-2011, 04:04 PM
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
Yeah, I suspect Ilya of playing a double role here. I think Russia has ulterior motives with the cooperation with Britain and he will be the one orchestrating it. There is also more between Harry and Ilya than his wife. Harry tells the HS that Ilya was personally responsible for killing British Intelligence officers, and we know Harry tends to take these things somewhat personally. Who knows, maybe one of these officers got killed by Ilya because Harry had to let it happen to protect his asset (Elena)?

And I also suspect Jim Coaver. How do we know he really burnt Elena's file like he told Harry he did? Maybe he has been running her still in the intervening years? My money is currently on him as Harry's impersonator. I think it was the CIA's way of trying to find out what the Rusians and Brits were getting up to.

Heh, and all of this will probably get blown out of the water by the end of the second episode. Tongue

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Silktie - 25-09-2011 04:04 PM