Poll: Will Harry survive the show?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
29-09-2011, 06:33 PM
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
You are wise not to read any BBC press releases. They are pretty depressing for episodes 4 and 5.

I think you are right about Harry/Gavrik/Towers/Coaver. It would not be Spooks if the storyline was only Harry/Ruth/Elena. It would be too obvious. There must be a political aspect to the arc.

I understand how Harry/Gavrik/Coaver are linked through their Cold War past. I wonder how Towers fits with these men. Does he suspect that Harry's liaison with Elena, which he might know about, might have provoked the killing of British officers in the past? Would he seek revenge on Harry and Ilya? Didn't the HS once talked about his misspent youth traveling through Israel and others places.

The secret visit of the Gavriks to Towers is very suspicious. I can't remember whether the talks are supposed to be secret? Or is there a more sinister signification to that visit?

I do not even want to get into the Harry/Elena/Ruth/Towers relationships. Somehow I feel it safer to speculate about the repercutions of the intelligence wars from the 70s to the present.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - beatrice4ruth - 29-09-2011 06:33 PM